JOIN OUR TEAM
Head Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cooks
Applicants must have experience with cooking but also are hard-working, organized, creative, and passionate about healthy, local food and customer service. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a busy environment, have great interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and also able to work unsupervised. We are looking for flexible scheduling including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Busy Bee Market is a seasonal destination on Cayuga Lake. We are a café & grocery and also rent boats & vacation cottages. We pride ourselves in locally-sourcing our menu, as well as our gift and grocery selection. Much of our menu is seasonally-based from local farmers. We are looking for cooks to join our amazing team. Applicants must have experience with the basics:
- Food preparation and cooking, plating
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
- Following food safety requirements
- Serve Safe background a plus
- Potential for menu & recipe development
- Potential for catering experience
- Potential for Farm to Table event management
- Positions are Full or Part Time, Seasonal, optional Off-season contract
If you would like to join our happy and hard-working team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Busy Bee Market!